Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
Join us at the Priory in the west of Hull and enjoy our traditional pub vibe. We pride ourselves on being more than just your average local pub and we can’t wait for you to discover why. It starts with our selection of great pub grub. If you have a taste for curry we have that on offer. Fancy a burger? We can sort you out with a variety of choices! Pub classics, we’ve got it, grills, light bites, starters and a children’s menu too, so rest assured the Priory has what you want.
We also cater for private events with our own function room, so if you have a special event coming up don’t forget the Priory. Our bar is full of your favourite drinks. If you are a lover of lager we have it on draught. Friday night with the girls, why not try a fishbowl, or pop some prosecco, you’ve earned it! All this can be enjoyed inside or on our patio in the summer months. To top this all off the Priory loves to host a live music night, as well as showing live sports, and offering a pool table, darts board and places to play poker. What more could you ask for?
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus